Plastic containers are the main packaging materials in the field of cosmetics. At the same time, the materials of the core components such as pump heads, sprayers, and bottle caps placed in the container are also plastic. Therefore, there is an incredible edge between cosmetics and plastics. Then, let’s learn about cosmetics together. Packaging material and craftsmanship!
1. Large plastic material
1. AS: High hardness, brittleness, transparency, and the blue background can be in direct contact with cosmetics and food. In the ordinary lotion bottle, the vacuum bottle is the material of the ordinary bottle, and the cosmetic packaging material can also be made into a small-capacity cream bottle. It looks transparent.
2. ABS: Engineering plastics, not environmentally friendly, high hardness, can not directly contact with cosmetics and food. In acrylic cosmetic packaging materials, the inner cover and shoulder cover are generally used. Yellow or milky white.
3. PP, PE: environmentally friendly materials, which can be directly contacted with cosmetics and food. Cosmetic packaging materials are the main materials for filling organic skin care products, and the materials are whitish and translucent. According to the molecular structure, it can reach 3 degrees of softness and hardness.
4. PET: environmentally friendly material, which can be directly contacted with cosmetics and food. Cosmetic packaging is the main material for filling organic skin care. The PET material is soft and the background color is transparent.
5. PCTA, PETG: environmentally friendly materials, which can be directly contacted with cosmetics and food. Cosmetic packaging is the main material for filling organic skin care products. The material is soft and transparent. PCTA and PETG are soft and easy to scratch. In addition, do not use inkjet more, and use printing more.
6. Acrylic: The texture is hard, transparent, and the background color is whitish. In addition, acrylic is often sprayed in the outer bottle or colored when injected in order to maintain a transparent texture.
2. Types of cosmetic packaging materials used in packaging bottles
1. Vacuum bottle: cap, shoulder sleeve, vacuum pump, piston. Use with air pressure. Combination sprinklers are chicken tipped (some are fully molded, others are covered with electrolytic aluminum), and duckbill flats are wrapped in plastic.
2. Lotion bottle: bottle cap, shoulder cover, lotion pump, piston. Most of them have hoses inside. The outer acrylic and inner PP materials are more. The outer shell is acrylic outside and ABS inside.
3. Perfume barrels:
The internal component is glass outside aluminum (divided into two kinds of rotating and non-rotating according to the cover).
PPP bottle (full PPP for small injection).
Most of the barrels are glass and PPP.
Glass is used for large-capacity things. Due to the long storage time, PP is suitable for short-term storage of small capacity. PCTA and PETG are mostly fragrance free.
4. Cosmetic packaging materials are used for cream bottles: there are outer caps, inner caps, outer bottles, and inner bladders.
External acrylic, internal PP material. The outer shell is something with a PP gasket added to the outer acrylic inner ABS.
The inner ceramic, PP outer electric aluminum, cover outer electric aluminum, PP inner ABS are all equipped with PP gaskets.
The whole PP bottle with PP gasket inside.
External ABS Internal PP. There are PP gaskets.
5. Bottle blowing: The material is mostly PET. The cover is divided into three types: Qianqiu cover, flip cover and rotating cover. Blowing is the direct blowing of the bottle embryo. The characteristic is that there are bumps on the bottom of the bottle. Brighter in light.
6. Bottle blowing: The material is mostly PP or PE. The cover is divided into three types: Qianqiu cover, flip cover and rotating cover. Blow molding is a technology that combines blow molding and blow molding, and one mold is enough. The feature is that there is glue at the bottom of the bottle.
7. Aluminum hose: The inside is PE material and the outside is aluminum packaging. Offset printing. Roll up after cutting. According to the tube is divided into round tube, flat tube, oval tube.
The above is the cosmetic packaging material and process, if you want to know more, please feel free to contact us!