A general cream bottle consists of a four-piece set of outer cap, inner cap, outer bottle, and inner container. There are generally several common material composition methods:
External acrylic, internal PP material.
The cover is outer acrylic and inner ABS with a layer of PP gasket
The inner ceramic, PP outer anodized aluminum, the cover outer anodized aluminum, PP inner ABS plus a layer of PP gasket.
Full PP bottle with a layer of PP gasket inside.
External ABS internal PP. There is a layer of PP gasket.
However, the above are just a few methods for reference. The material composition of cosmetic packaging materials is flexible and changeable, just like the process of cosmetic packaging materials. Speaking of craftsmanship, the craftsmanship of the packaging materials of the cream bottle also has its own characteristics:
Cream bottle packaging material
1. Anodized aluminum: aluminum exterior, just one layer wrapped on the inner plastic.
2. Electroplating (UV): The effect is brighter than the spray image.
3. Spraying: Compared with electroplating, the color is dull.
Frosting: A layer of frosted texture.
Outer spraying of inner bottle: spraying on the outside of the inner bottle has a clear gap between the outer bottle and the outer bottle. When viewed from the side, the spray map area is small.
Inner spraying on outer bottle: Ink painting on the inside of the outer bottle looks larger from the outside. The area is small when viewed from the vertical plane. And there is no gap with the inner bottle.
4. Brushed gold and silver: It is actually a film, and you can find the gaps in the bottle through careful observation.
5. Secondary oxidation: secondary oxidation is performed on the original oxide layer, so as to achieve a pattern with a dull surface covering the glossy surface or a pattern with a glossy surface appearing on the dull surface. Mostly used for logo production.
6. Injection color: Toner is added to the raw material during product injection. The process is relatively cheap. Pearl powder can also be added, or cornstarch can be added to make the transparent color of PET become opaque (additional toner can be used for color mixing). The generation of water ripples is related to the amount of pearl powder added.