Plastic bottles are not easily broken, low cost, high transparency, and food-grade raw materials. Plastic bottles are mainly made of materials such as polyethylene or polypropylene and added with a variety of organic solvents. Plastic bottles are widely used as raw materials of polyester (PET), polyethylene (PE), and polypropylene (PP). After adding corresponding organic solvents, they are heated at high temperatures and then blow molded, extruded, or injection molded through plastic molds. Plastic container.
1. The material of cosmetic plastic bottle is usually PP, PE, K material, AS, ABS, acrylic, PET, etc.
2. Generally used in cosmetics containers with thicker walls, cream bottles, bottle caps, stoppers, gaskets, pump heads, and dust covers are injection molding; PET blow molding is two-step molding, tube embryos are injection molding, and the finished product is packaged For blowing. Others, such as lotion bottles and washing bottles with thin container walls, are blown bottles.
3. The PET material is an environmentally friendly material with high barrier properties, light weight, non-breaking characteristics, chemical resistance, and strong transparency. It can be made into pearlescent, colored, magnetic white, and transparent, and is widely used in gel water. The bottle mouth is generally standard 16#, 18#, 22#, 24# caliber, which can be used with a pump head.
4. Acrylic is made of injection molding bottle, which has poor chemical resistance. Generally, it cannot be directly filled with paste. It needs to be blocked by an inner tank. The filling is not easy to be too full to prevent the paste from entering between the inner tank and the acrylic bottle to avoid cracks. , Packaging requirements are high during transportation. It looks particularly obvious after scratches, has high permeability, and the sensory upper wall is very thick, but the price is quite expensive.
5. AS, ABS: AS has better transparency and toughness than ABS.
6. Screen printing has ordinary ink and UV ink. UV ink has better effect, gloss and three-dimensional effect. It should be printed to confirm the color during production. The effect of screen printing on different materials will be different.
7. The processing technology of bronzing and silver bronzing is different from that of printing gold powder and silver powder. Hard materials and smooth surfaces are more suitable for bronzing and silver bronzing. The hot stamping effect of soft surfaces is not good, easy to fall off, and the gloss of bronzing silver Degree is better than printing gold and silver.
8. Bottle caps are generally equipped with inner gaskets, pull caps, and inner plugs. Very few are equipped with small spoons or droppers. This is mainly due to its sealing and ease of use.